Monday, June 5
- Legacy Project: Artist-in-residence Debra Bryan will begin our school legacy project this week. The legacy project is an art project that will commemorate our school’s modernization. It will be a tile mosaic that, when finished, will be mounted to the north wall of the learning commons.
- As a part of our commemoration, all students, staff, and representatives from Fillmore, the various sub-trades and Alberta Infrastructure will participate in the project.
- The legacy project will begin today and continue to Thursday.
- If you are interested and available to assist, please sign-up here.
Tuesday, June 6
- Book Fair Begins: This is the last book fair of the year – buy one book and get a book of equal value for FREE!!! This is a special thank you to the parents for supporting the book fairs and helping to fundraise all year. FANHS, who is sponsoring the event, is in need of volunteers to run this book fair. The shifts are just 2 hours long and fun to do. You will be paired with another volunteer, so there’s no pressure if this is your first time. Please click here to volunteer
Wednesday, June 7
- Early Dismissal: Classes dismissed at 2:14 p.m.
- Book Fair
Thursday, June 8
- Book Fair (ends at lunch).
- Legacy Project ends.
- School Council Meeting @ 7:00 p.m.
Friday, June 9
- Have a great weekend!