Admissions for the 2021-2022 School Year
Please note the following regarding our admissions procedures:
- We accept applications only for the next school year ( ie 2021-2022 but not for any school year beyond 2022)
- Kindergarten applicants must be 5 years of by December 31 of their kindergarten year.
- We begin accepting applications in late November or early December. Please check this page at that time for all application information.
- Note that all applicants will require a cognitive assessment which can be our in-house cognitive assessment for no fee or an IQ test administered by a registered psychologist (cost paid by parents).
- An IQ test will give parents a comprehensive report a child’s ability while our in school assessment will indicate only if a child scored in the superior range of the test. Parents must make their own arrangements for this.
- Our in-house assessment can be booked for March 5 when applications open in late November or early December
- Successful applicants need to demonstrate superior cognitive abilities.
- This is not a first come first serve process. All complete applications submitted by March 6, 2021, will receive equal consideration.
- Late November/Early December: 2021-2022 application procedures posted in & applications open.
- January 14: Information Night at 7:00 p.m. This will be a Zoom Meeting. See below
- February 10: Application Deadline
- March 5 – In-School Cognitive Assessments
- Mid April: Application results are communicated.
Information Night Zoom Meeting: January 14 @ 7:00 p.m.
- Please register your intent to attend by completing this Information Night Registration Form. Please Register by January 12, 2021.
Zoom Meeting Link
- Those who have registered will be emailed a Zoom Meeting Link on January 13, 2021.
- The first 30 minutes will be a general presentation for all parents who have registered.
- After that, parents will be assigned a breakout room based on the grade grouping they identified on the Registration Form.
- Grades 1-3
- Grades 4-6
- Junior High (7-9)
Admissions Handbook 2021-2022
Our Admissions are now open for the 2020-2021 school year is now open! For Admissions procedures, please review the Admissions Handbook.
In order to ensure everyone’s safety, COVID protocols identified in the handbook will be followed. These protocols may change as the pandemic situation evolves.
A Note On Space Availability
With our increased growth over the last several years, we may not have space in certain grades. At this point, the grades that have the greatest likelihood of being full for next year are these:
- Grade 3
- Grade 4
- Grade 6
If you are seeking a seat for grade 3, 4, or 6, we recommend that you still complete the Application Form only so that if an opening does occur, we can contact you and arrange for an assessment.
Please contact Admissions on our Contact Page if you have any questions.