Admissions for the 2021-2022 School Year
Please note the following regarding our admissions procedures:
- We accept applications only for the next school year ( ie 2021-2022 but not for any school year beyond 2022)
- Kindergarten applicants must be 5 years of by December 31 of their kindergarten year.
- We begin accepting applications in late November or early December. Please check this page at that time for all application information.
- Note that all applicants will require a cognitive assessment which can be our in-house cognitive assessment for no fee or an IQ test administered by a registered psychologist (cost paid by parents).
- An IQ test will give parents a comprehensive report a child’s ability while our in school assessment will indicate only if a child scored in the superior range of the test. Parents must make their own arrangements for this.
- Our in-house assessment can be booked for March 5 when applications open in late November or early December
- Successful applicants need to demonstrate superior cognitive abilities.
- This is not a first come first serve process. All complete applications submitted by March 6, 2021, will receive equal consideration.
- Late November/Early December: 2021-2022 application procedures posted in & applications open.
- January 14: Information Night at 7:00 p.m. (format to be announced)
- February 10: Application Deadline
- March 5 – In-School Cognitive Assessments
- Mid April: Application results are communicated.