COVID-19 Response & School Re-Entry
Parents were emailed a re-entry plan in August. Please disregard that plan and refer to the most recent plan below.
The most recent plan will be available on this page.
Below is a link to the screening questionnaire to be taken by all staff, students and parents entering the school.
- Revised Daily Health Checklists for Children Under 18 and For Adults (October 30)
What do I do if my child needs to remain home because they are ill for more than one day or presenting symptoms?
What do I do if my child is presenting allergy symptoms?
- If your child is presenting allergy symptoms, please get a COVID test completed while your child is presenting the symptoms. That will provide us with a base-line. It is important that the test gets done while your child is presenting the allergy symptoms.
- Be sure that you have informed the office of your child’s allergies and contact the office for the steps required if medication at school is involved.
- Without a base-line assessment, we will be required to send your child home if they are presenting any symptoms of the Screening Questionnaire.
Remote Learning Overview
Teachers will be providing more detailed information.
Below is a link to the slide deck that was used in the 0n-line parent information sessions held from August 17-19, 2020.
Q & A
Below is a link to the Q & A arising from the parent information sessions held from August 17-19, 2020.
Q & A
- Message from Superintendent April 9, 2020
- Message from Board Chair April 9, 2020
- Memo re: Personal Item Pick Up April 9, 2020
- Letter from Education Minister to parents – March 20, 2020
- Education Continuity Plan Q&As – March 20 2020
- Alberta Education Update – March 20, 2020
- Parent Update – March 20, 2020
- Parent Update – March 19, 2020
- Parent Update – March 17, 2020
- Parent Update – March 16, 2020
- Message from Superintendent – March 16, 2020
The following links provide updated information on COVID-19.