COVID-19 Response & School Re-Entry
Parents were emailed a re-entry plan in August. Please disregard that plan and refer to the most recent plan below.
The most recent plan will be available on this page.
Below is a link to the screening questionnaire to be taken by all staff, students and parents entering the school.
What do I do if my child needs to remain home because they are required to isolate for an extended period?
- Please contact your child’s teacher directly to determine how programming will continue.
What do I do if my child is presenting allergy symptoms?
- If your child is presenting allergy symptoms, please get a COVID test completed while your child is presenting the symptoms. That will provide us with a base-line. It is important that the test gets done while your child is presenting the allergy symptoms.
- Be sure that you have informed the office of your child’s allergies and contact the office for the steps required if medication at school is involved.
- Without a base-line assessment, we will be required to send your child home if they are presenting any symptoms of the Screening Questionnaire
Below is a link to the slide deck that was used in the 0n-line parent information sessions held from August 17-19, 2020.
Q & A
Below is a link to the Q & A arising from the parent information sessions held from August 17-19, 2020.
Q & A
- Message from Superintendent April 9, 2020
- Message from Board Chair April 9, 2020
- Memo re: Personal Item Pick Up April 9, 2020
- Letter from Education Minister to parents – March 20, 2020
- Education Continuity Plan Q&As – March 20 2020
- Alberta Education Update – March 20, 2020
- Parent Update – March 20, 2020
- Parent Update – March 19, 2020
- Parent Update – March 17, 2020
- Parent Update – March 16, 2020
- Message from Superintendent – March 16, 2020
The following links provide updated information on COVID-19.